CALGARY OPEN HOUSE – CONTEST RULES
All Weather Windows Renovations Calgary $5,000 window/door package contest
No purchase necessary.
- Limits: one (1) “no purchase” entry per household.
- To be eligible for this contest, an individual must: a) be a legal resident of Alberta; b) must be the age of majority in Alberta at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of All Weather Windows Ltd (the “Sponsor”), CIG, Quick Fit and their respective affiliated companies and advertising agencies are not eligible to enter this Contest. For the purpose of these Promotion Rules, “immediate family” means husband, wife, spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son and/or daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household.
- The Entry Period for the All Weather Windows Renovations Calgary $5,000 window/door package contest (the “Contest”) is one day only, from 9:00 AM Mountain Daylight Time (“MDT”) on May 28, 2016 to 2:00 PM Mountain Daylight Time (“MDT”) on May 28, 2016 (the Contest Period). To enter, complete the ballot entry on-site at All Weather Windows Renovations Calgary Grand Opening celebration held at 10900 46 Street SE, Calgary on Saturday, May 28, 2016. Entries must be received in accordance with the deadline to be considered eligible.
- There is one (1) Prize to be awarded, consisting of a $5000 credit memo with All Weather Windows Renovations towards the purchase and installation of windows/doors. Estimated retail value $5000.00 CDN. Prize must be accepted as awarded – no substitutions. The Sponsor is not responsible for the Winner’s inability to attend or any change or cancellation of the concert by the concert promoter.
- A random draw will take place during business hours at the Sponsor’s head office, 18550-118A Avenue, Edmonton at 3 PM Monday, May 30th. Odds of winning depend on number of valid and complete entries received during the Contest Period.
- Sponsor will make reasonable attempts to contact the selected entrant by telephone and email within two (2) business days following the draw. In the event a selected entrant cannot be contacted within five (5) business days of initial contact he or she will be disqualified and an alternate entry will be drawn.
- The potential winner must comply with all contest rules and requirements, correctly answer a skill testing question, and execute a Winner Release confirming compliance with these Contest Rules, eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, in order to be declared the winner. Failure to meet any of these requirements will result in disqualification, and another entry will be drawn as the potential winner.
- The Prize will be valid until May 31, 2017.
- Sponsor is not responsible for illegible handwriting, lost or mutilated ballots and/or incomplete entries.
- Sponsor in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent kind or value in the event of the unavailability of any component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
- Decisions of the Sponsor are final.
- Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, amend, modify or terminate all or any portion of the Contest at any time for any reason without prior notice.
- By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to hold the Sponsor and its affiliates, promotional agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Contest and the use of the prize. Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claiming to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these contest rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final.
- Entrant grants Sponsor and its affiliates the right to: (a) use his or her personal information for the purpose of administering the Contest; (b) use his or her name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information and/or biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation unless prohibited by law; and (c) use his or her name and his or her respective city and province of residence in connection with any of their respective websites, other related websites and/or any other media now known or hereafter devised. Personal information will not be provided to any third party other than as provided for in these contest rules. Sponsor and any third party agents will use personal information only for purposes related to this contest and will be required to protect all personal information.
- These are official Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws. These Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over Sponsor.
Created: May 13, 2016