No purchase necessary.
1. Limits: one (1) “no purchase” entry and one (1) additional entry per household per order.
2. To be eligible for this contest, an individual must: a) complete the All Weather Windows
survey; b) be a legal resident of Canada; b) must be the age of majority in the province in which
you reside at the time of entry. Employees and immediate family members of All Weather
Windows Ltd (the “Sponsor”), and their respective affiliated companies and advertising
agencies are not eligible to enter this Contest. For the purpose of these Promotion Rules,
“immediate family” means husband, wife, spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son and/or
daughter, whether or not they reside in the same household.
3. The Entry Period for the 2021 AWW survey participation Contest (the “Contest”) is from Monday, July 19, 2021 at 11:59am Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) to Monday, August 2, 2021 at 11:59pm Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). To enter, complete contest entry portion of the survey by August 2, 2021. Entries must be received in accordance with the deadline to be
4. There are two (2) Prizes to be awarded. One (1) prize for Dealer entrants and one (1) prize for Builder entrants. Prizing consists of electronic Visa Gift Cards. Estimated total retail value $1000.00 CDN each. Prize must be accepted as awarded – no substitutions.
5. A random draw will take place August 6, 2021. Odds of winning depend on number of valid and
complete entries received during the Contest Period.
6. Sponsor will make reasonable attempt to contact the selected entrant by email within two
(2) business days following the draw. In the event a selected entrant cannot be contacted within
two (2) business days following the draw he or she will be disqualified and an alternate entry
will be drawn.
7. The potential winner must comply with all contest rules and requirements, correctly answer a
skill testing question, and execute a Winner Release confirming compliance with these Contest
Rules, eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, in order to be declared the winner. Failure to
meet any of these requirements will result in disqualification, and another entry will be drawn
as the potential winner.
8. The Prize will be emailed to the winner.
9. Sponsor is not responsible for any technical failures and/or incomplete entries.
10. Sponsor in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to make substitutions of equivalent kind
or value in the event of the unavailability of any component of the prize for any reason
11. Decisions of the Sponsor are final.
12. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, amend, modify or terminate all
or any portion of the Contest at any time for any reason without prior notice.
13. By accepting the Prize, the winner agrees to hold the Sponsor and its affiliates, promotional
agencies and their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any
and all claims and liability arising out of participation in the Contest and the use of the prize.
Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused or claiming to be caused by
participation in this promotion or use or redemption of any prize. By participating in the
Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these contest rules and the decisions of the Sponsor
which shall be final.
14. Personal information will not be provided to any third party other than as provided for in
these contest rules. Sponsor and any third party agents will use personal information only for
purposes related to this contest and will be required to protect all personal information.
15. These are official Contest Rules. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial
and municipal laws. These Contest Rules are subject to change without notice in order to
comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other
entity having jurisdiction over Sponsor.