PROJECT SUPPORT AND ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES
At All Weather Windows, we take your project as seriously as you do. We take a centralized approach to project management, which means that we’ll be there to work with you every step of the way.
We understand the uniqueness of a project and a builder’s need for extra support from their suppliers. That’s why we support project business by offering a technical review, shop drawings and a detailed delivery schedule.
Projects require special attention because of increased risk and liability. We’re here to help you minimize errors throughout your project and ensure that any issues are dealt with in an effective and timely manner.
We offer the following architectural window services:
- Shop Drawings
- Building Code Issues
- Handicap Access
- Glazing Types
- Reinforcing Requirements
- Adherence to CAN/CSA A440.1-00 User Selection Guide to CSA Standard CAN/CSA-A440-00, Windows
- Technical Review
- Study and Review Installation Practices
- U-Value, Solar Heat Gain Coefficient, Visual Transmittance
- CAN A440-M00 Standards – A, B, and C Ratings
- Window design limitations
- If it is required
- Type required
- STC ratings
To find out more about Architectural Services offered by All Weather Windows, contact your Account Manager.